Updated January 3, 2023
This statement applies to users of the taigacosmetics.com online service. Taiga Cosmetics / Frescon Oy are committed to protect the privacy of its customers.
The information we collect may be divided into information provided by the user, observed in the use of online services and derived from analytics.
We use the information:
• To deliver the products you ordered
• To provide a good customer experience
• To improve our marketing
• To develop our customer service and e-commerce
This Privacy Statement covers the information in the registry statement pursuant to section 10 of the Personal Data Act (523/1999).
Taiga Cosmetics | Frescon Oy
Contact person for register matters:
37570 Lempäälä, Finland
e-mail: susanna.vaismaa [at] frescon.fi
Phone: +358 400 427 477
What information can be collected about me?
Information provided by the user or personally identifiable information
• Identification information: name
• Contacts: address, e-mail address and phone number
• No credit card / bank information is stored at the time of payment.
Data observed and analytically derived from the use of the services
• Purchase history: ordered products and their price information
• Delivery information: selected delivery method and delivery address
What is my personal information used for?
• To deliver orders
• To maintain a customer relationship
• For analytical and statistical purposes
• For sending customer letters (if the person has allowed marketing)
The data will be processed based on the customer's separate explicit consent or legal obligations.
How is my information used and protected?
All personal information is protected from unauthorized and illegal access.
The requirements of the EU Data Protection Regulation, applicable from May 25, 2018, have been taken into account in the processing. Personal data will be destroyed in accordance with the Personal Data Act when the legal basis for their retention ceases.
Who processes my personal information?
Only Frescon Oy's own trained personnel have access to customer data. Each of our staff sees customer information only to the extent necessary to perform their duties.
How long will my data be retained?
We will retain your personal information only for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this statement. In addition, some information is retained longer when necessary to comply with legal obligations.
• The Accounting Act defines longer retention periods for data, regardless of whether the material contains personal data or not.
• System log information is collected and stored as required by law to enable us to provide legal and secure online commerce to our customers
What rights do I have?
As a customer you have the right to:
• Check the information about you in the register
• Update or request correction of information you have registered yourself
• Request the deletion of personal information about you
• Request stored information about you
• Cancel your marketing authorization
You can make these requests and changes through your own account or by contacting our customer service: info [at] frescon.fi
You can decide yourself about the targeted marketing. You can find the options through your own account. We are constantly improving our service, so options can be added, changed or removed.
Note! In some cases, not all information may be deleted and some of the customer-related information may be required by law to be retained.
Will my personal information be disclosed to third parties?
We may disclose some necessary information to third parties:
• For analytics and statistics partners
• For e-mail marketing partners, if the customer has subscribed to the newsletter
• To the carrier
• To the payment intermediary when paying with a payment card
• To the lender, if the customer chooses the credit company's invoice or installment as the method of payment
The customer's personal data will not be disclosed outside the EU or the EEA. Taiga Cosmetics / Frescon Oy ensure a high level of data security and protection when transferring and processing data in accordance with the EU Data Protection Regulation.
Are cookies used on the store's website and what are they?
Functional cookies and local storage are used e.g. for customer identification, login maintenance, delivery time estimates, and Shopping Cart functions. For these activities the use and acceptance of cookies and local storage is mandatory.
The information used for analytics and targeted marketing is anonymized whenever possible. Otherwise, we treat the information as personal to the extent that the identifier contains customer targeting information, such as an IP address.
We utilize Google Analytics e.g. in analytics related to the use of our site, popular products, trends and sales. The information sent to Google is anonymized.
Use the links below for instructions on setting up your browser. If you use more than one browser, be sure to delete cookies from all.
Deleting cookies / Microsoft Internet Explorer
Deleting cookies / Google Chrome
Deleting cookies / Mozilla Firefox
Who can I contact?
If you have any questions regarding the privacy, the data processing or the privacy statement, please contact: info [at] taigacosmetics.com